Results for ICSE class 10 released; 99.97% of students pass the test
Four students tie for first place with scores of 99.8%
Four students shared the top spot with a score of 99.8% in class 10 results from the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) , that were released on Sunday.
The four winners achievers are: Kanishka Mittal (Lucknow), Anika Gupta (Kanpur), Pushkar Tripathi (Balrampur), and Hargun Kaur Matharu (Pune) . 34 students tied for second place with a score of 99.6%, while 72 students took third place with a score of 99.4%.
Girls have a marginally greater pass rate (99.98) than boys do (99.97).
The overall pass rate was 99.97 percent.
The official website for the ICSE 2022 exam, cisce.org or results.cisce.org, will now host the results.
Released ICSE 10th Results 2022: How to check
– Visit cisce.org or results.cisce.org – the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations’ official website.
– Click the link that reads, “ICSE Results 2022 now available,” on the homepage.
– A new page would open where you would enter your login information, such as your Unique Id.
– Your screen now displays the Class 10th ICSE Results 2022.
– Download it and save a copy for your future reference.