International Education Show 2019
15TH EDITION – IN A LEAGUE OF ITS OWN
Riding on the booming education sector, the International Education Show has become the most popular higher education event in the country and the region.
In fact the show is eagerly awaited by the student community since higher education is now a major driver of economic competitiveness in an increasingly knowledge-driven economy.
The show will be the best platform for educational institutions from across the region and world to spot the brightest talents who are willing to pursue higher studies in a variety of specializations in reputable institutions in different cities and countries.
PREVIOUS SHOW – THE GROWTH STORY
The 14th International Education Show held at Expo Centre Sharjah from 24 to 26 January, 2018, succeeded in bringing students and their parents face to face with Representatives of top educational institutions from across the region and world.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- The UAE has the fastest growing education sector in the region with the highest number of international schools in the world (511).
- The total number of students in the GCC is projected to reach 15 million in 2020, registering a CAGR of 3.6% from an estimated 12.6 million in 2015.
- UAE’s education sector is poised for a robust growth given the growing demand for private schools, international curriculum and e-learning.
- Total number of students in the UAE is to increase from an estimated 1.1 million students in 2015 to 1.4 million by 2020.
- Student numbers to grow over 4% in schools and universities in the UAE before 2020.