CBSE Class 12th Economics Re-Exam 2018 tomorrow: 5 important things to know
CBSE is all set to re-conduct the Class 12th Economics examination on April 25 Across the Country. Here is all you need to know about the CBSE Class 12th eco retest.
New Delhi, INDIA: Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE is scheduled to conduct the class 12th economics re-exam tomorrow, that is April 25, 2018 across the country. All the students of economics subject code 030 for CBSE Class 12th in India are required to appear in the examination. Please note that the students who fail to appear in the re-examinaion tomorrow would be marked absent. Important updates regarding the admit cards and other instructions regarding the retest are provided below.
The examination was earlier conducted on March 26 and was canceled following confirmation of paper leak. To maintain the integrity of the examination and provide equal opportunity to all the students, the board had decided then to re-conduct the examination on April 25.
Students and parents are advised to note that following the cancellation of CBSE’s decision to conduct the Class 10 re-examination, there have been several rumours regarding the cancellation of CBSE 12th economics re-exam too. However, that is not the case and the examination would be conducted as stated by the board across the centres tomorrow. Here are important things all should know.
5 Important Things to Know for CBSE Class 12 Economics Re-examination
- Please note that the Board, in its circular dated March 30, 2018 has confirmed that the old Admit Cards would be accepted by the centers. The original admit cards would be accepted. The official notification confirming the same is also provided here. The examination centre as per the original admit card would also remain the same.
- The examination schedule – start and end of the examination would remain the same. The examination would start at 10:30 am and end at 1:30 pm. Students are required to report to the examination hall as per the schedule.
- Please note, as per the new instructions from the board, students would not be permitted inside the examination hall after 10 am without special permission from the board. This may lead to unnecessary delay. Hence, all are advised to be at the examination centre by 9:30 am and be seated by 10 am.
- CBSE is expected to share the question papers at the centre in the morning tomorrow. Following the leak of economics and mathematics question papers, the board has been sending the question papers to the examination centres in the morning to avoid any repeat.
- Experts have also suggested that the difficulty level of the question paper is likely to be similar to the one which was conducted on March 26, 2018. While the repeat of any of the questions is highly unlikely, the board would be mindful of ensuring that the difficulty level of the question papers is similar. Students are hence advised not to be worried.
After tomorrow, CBSE is scheduled to conduct the examination of Class 10 and 12 students of Punjab on April 27. The scheduled April 2, 2018 examinations in the state were postponed due to a law and order situation in the state. Experts have also suggested that these delays in the examination may not affect the declaration of the results by much. As many as 4.5 lakh students of CBSE class 12 are expected to appear in the examination tomorrow.
Source: Times Now News