In the fashion show models walk on a ramp to display clothes in front of an audience.
In photographic, advertising and commercial modelling models work in a studio or various locations. They take direction from a director, photographers in order to pose, act or deliver lines in TV commercials.
In House Live Model
In an in-house live modeling, the designer fits garments onto the model during the ongoing workshop and showcase the finished clothing to fashion buyers and private customers.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in any stream||Pursue a Bachelors in any discipline||–||–|
|Clear Class XII in any stream||Pursue Diploma / Short Term Courses In Modelling||–||–|
- No formal education is required and training is limited
- Specific requirements depend on the client
- However, most models must be within certain ranges for height, weight, and clothing size to meet the needs of fashion designers, photographers, and advertisers
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Promote different products through advertisements and commercials
- Display fashion through designer clothing in fashion shows
- Pose for photographers and artists
- Put on view accessories such as handbags, jewellery, shoes, clothing, make up, hair styles, etc.
- Maintain appearance by remaining fit and in shape
- Maintain one’s portfolio of the work that has been done so far
- Indulge in social networking to meet and build with the clients