Dentist is expert and licensed to identify, treat and prevent injuries and distortions of the teeth, mouth and jaws. They instruct and advise on taking care of gums and teeth and on diet choices that affect oral health. They treat infection and diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting oral hygiene.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream.
- Graduation – Graduation Program 5 years BDS (4 Years of study + 1 Year Internship).
- After Graduation – Post Graduation Program 2 years MDS or Diploma/Post Graduation Diploma.
- After Post graduation – Pursue Ph.D. or Diploma/Post Graduation Diploma.
- Associate’s Degree in Dental Assisting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene
- Doctoral Degree in Dentistry
Who can hire?
National and global health charities,teaching and education Center, private hospitals, the armed forces, clinical research organizationsand universities.
A degree in dentistry may progress your technical dental skills, and the capability to recognizethe problem and the knowledgeallowing you to treat patients in a caring way. Demand for dental services will rise as the population ages. Several members of the aging baby-boom generation will essential dental work. Job prospects will be particularly good for dentists who are eager to work in these areas.