Public relations are a strategy that links gap between the public and the organization. Public relation manager’s work is to meet attention of media channel with an intent to follow them regarding their idea, product, or company. Their main purpose is to influence the behaviour and opinion of the audience. Their job is to get success to their client by using all types of media channels. The information that spreads the masses is conveyed by the journalist therefore it is viewed as credible.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Pass Class XII in Any Stream
- Graduation –Pursue Bachelors in Journalism/Mass Communication /BA Hons. (English/Mass Communication) or Graduation in Any Stream.
- After Graduation – Pursue Diploma/ Masters in Mass communication/Journalism.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Public Relations
- Master’s Degrees in Public Relations
Who can hire?
Corporate Sector, local government, internal communications,public affairs,not-for-profit organisations and charities
Public relations is about managing reputation. A career in PR includes gaining support and understanding for your clients.
You’ll use all forms of media and communication to build, manage and maintain the reputation of your clients.
You’ll communicate important messages, often using intermediaryauthorizations, to defined target audiences in order to maintain and establish goodwill and understanding between public and an organisation.