Mass communication comprises broadcast of information to large numbers of people through the use of media. With an increase in the number of news channels, television sets, advertising, radio stations, this field seems to be exceeding into a supreme growth and opens up the door towards a self-motivated career. A degree in mass communication opens up chances in Journalism, advertising and Public relations, as a career. Mass communication course includes various streams.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII in Any stream Pursue Bachelors in Journalism/Mass Communication /BA Hons. (English/Mass Communication).
- Graduation –Pursue Bachelors in Journalism/Mass Communication /BA Hons. (English/Mass Communication) or Graduation in Any Stream.
- After Graduation – Pursue Masters in Mass communication/Journalism or Pursue Diploma/ Masters in Mass communication/Journalism.
- BA Journalism & Mass Communications
- Bachelor of Science in Communication – New Media
- Bachelor of Science in Communication – Self-Designed
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Communication
- MS Communication – Integrated Marketing Communications
- MS Communication – Health Communication
Who can hire?
Central Information Service, Journals, Legal Affairs Department, Press Information Bureau, News Agencies, TV Channels, Photography Companies, Radio Telecasting Companies, Websites Periodicals and Magazines, Advertising Agencies, Newspapers, Books and Novels, Broadcasting Corporations.
The study of mass communication includes the academic study of several means of communication. Specific courses in mass communication offer students adetailed knowledge and functioning of many media like television, internetand radio. Prosperous completion of mass communication courses open anexcess of opportunities for students in numerous fields of journalism, advertising, event management, public relations, broadcast journalism, radioand internet.