Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization is a technique, or strategy to increase the number of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search result pages of a search engine (SERP) including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Firefox, and others.
It is also known as direct marketing wherein commercial message is sent to a group of people using email. Unlike spam, direct email marketing reaches those target audience to inform them about company?-?s products and services.
Mobile marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a cell phone. It is any marketing activity conducted through a ubiquitous network to which consumers are constantly connected using a personal mobile device.
Social Media Marketing
It is a form of Internet marketing which is done so as to increase the brand exposure and broaden customer reach. Various social networking websites are used as a marketing tool, such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience ?-” and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. Content marketing?-?s purpose is to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior.
It is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
|After Post Graduation
|Clear Class XII in any Stream
|Pursue Graduation in Any Discipline for 3-5 years
|Pursue Certificate Course in Digital Marketing
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Design, build and maintain the presence in the social media to reach the target audience
- Develop, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns such as web campaigns, SEO/SEM, database marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Sell the organization’s products and services using the online or mobile platform to enhance market share
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess target goals
- Coordinate with internal teams to create landing pages of websites and optimize the overall user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance of customers on the web or mobile platform and make recommendations for improvement