- In today’s world where new companies are coming up everyday, while some reach the pinnacle, others—is collapse without even making a ripple. In such scenario, manufacturing the best product and providing the best service is not going to be enough to attract the target audience, it requires much more than that. This is were advertising professionals come in, who design adverts and make use of marketing collaterals to help their clients reach their consumers and establish positive brand image. Advertising professionals need to have a creative bend of mind, good imaginary skills, and flexible in approach in order to be successful in the field of advertising.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT ALL CAN I DO?” header_color=”#e88f1b”][/td_block_text_with_title]
In this sector advertisers create campaigns for the company in order to create a positive brand image and have an edge over the competitors.
In advertising agencies the role will be to create adds based on the requirements of the client. They decide the media channel, duration, content, tone, etc. for the advertisement.
This form of advertising creates advertisement for magazines, newspapers, etc. by deciding the content as well as the way of presenting the advertisement so that it serves the attended purpose and catches the target audience.
Media Agencies/ Firms
In media agencies one will be involved in creating ad films for various media, be it television, radio, print, internet, etc. by basing it on the demand and keeping in mind its impact on the target audience.
As a freelancer, one may take up assignments from a diverse set of clients ranging from corporate to media agencies.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in any Stream (Mathemactics is recommended)||Pursue Graduation in Any Discipline for 3-4 years||Pursue M.A/ MBA in Marketing and Adverstising for 2 to 3years||–|
|Clear Class XII in any Stream (Mathemactics is recommended)||Pursue Graduation in Any Discipline for 3-4 years||Pursue Diploma Course in Advertising and PR for 1 year||–|
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services
- Work with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to plan ad campaigns
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns
- Confer with departmental heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for programme costs as part of campaign plan development
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations
- Track programme budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on programme objectives and industry norms