Environmental Science is an interdisciplinary arena that integrates biological, physical, and information sciences to study the environment and the problem related on environment. Environmental Scientists work on main subjects such as evaluating alternative energy systems, the understanding of earth processes, pollution control and moderation, the effects of global climate change and natural resource management.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII with Science Stream with Biology
- Graduation – Pursue B.Sc. (Hons) Environmental Science or B.Sc. (Hons) Biological Sciences or B.Sc. Life Science.
- After Graduation – Pursue M.Sc. Environmental Science or Pursue PG Diploma in Environmental Science.
- After Post graduation – Pursue Ph.D.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Master of Science in Environmental Science
- Doctorate in Environmental Science (Ph.D.)
Who can hire?
Environmental monitoring organisations, Local authorities, charitable trusts and environmental consultancies.
The career prospects of environmental science increasing day by day. Environmental scientists can enter the work-force instantly, or pursue higher education at the doctoral or master’s level to further search topics of their interest. Numerous environmentally-minded career paths are gradually increasing today. It can be seen that the degree in environmental science are really varied in the scope of careers.