There are no specific educational requirements for becoming an entrepreneur but strong educational background and work experience makes the probability of success slightly higher. While successful entrepreneurs are generally well trained & qualified in their field; specific education qualifications can vary.[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT ALL CAN I DO?” header_color=”#e88f1b”][/td_block_text_with_title]
As the name suggests, creating a startup is all about starting from the scratch. As a founder of a startup an individual needs to put an innovative idea to implementation by putting together a cohesive team.
Entrepreneurs who have an existing family business, become second/ third generation entrepreneurs and take their existing businesses to greater heights.
|After Post Graduation
|Clear Class XII in Any stream
|Pursue Graduation BBA, B.Com, BBE or any commerce related field.
|Pursue MBA in entrepreneurship, HR, Finance, etc.
|Clear Class XII in Science stream
|Pursue B.Sc. LLB for 5 years
|Pursue LLM in Multiple Specialization for 1-2 years
|Pursue PhD in Multiple Specializations
- There is no minimum eligibility to become an entrepreneur.
- Brilliant idea, execution skill and zeal is all that is needed.
- A strong educational background can increase the probability of success.
- Most top business schools in the country offer programs in Entrepreneurship and Family Business.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Research on and recognize upcoming business opportunities
- Develop innovative strategies to solve customer problems and create a viable business
- Operate the business on a day to day basis overseeing details and making the organization successful
- Liaison with investors, mentors, customers and multiple stakeholders to establish the business
- Hire the right talent as per the requirements of the business
- Define the organization’s culture by leading as an example
- Create publicity campaigns, social media campaigns and face-to-face events to deliver relevant message to the right audience
- Develop value and efficiency by streamlining systems and procedures