Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management is all about managing, planning, handling, procuring, engineering and allowing the goods and services that are necessary for the nation. They are transportation planners and purchasers and bring warehouses and suppliers settings to live. They look on, design and deliver all the items like goods, food, and water to customers on time, and in good condition. During the job, they face several challenges every day. This field is continuously developing and shifting with changing requirements of people and technology. Therefore, there is diverse in the careers in supply change management.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII in Science Stream.
- Graduation –Pursue Graduation in B.Tech/ B.E or Pursue Graduation in Any Discipline.
- After Graduation –Pursue PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Pursue Certification Course in SCM.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
- D. in Supply Chain Management
Who can hire?
Any business, manufacturingand retail sector, transportation, healthcare and logistics or even e-commerce etc.
Individuals with an associate degree can pursue entry-level service as assistant buyers, purchasing clerks, entry-level retail store managers or customer service supervisors.
Those are completed Bachelor’s degree can work as export and import managers, warehouse managers, inventory managers and wholesale buyers. And who have a master’s degreecan work as senior-level management positions, such as purchasing manager, operations manager and global supply chain manager. Some pursuethe highest degree in supply chain management they can work as researchers, published scholars or professors.