[td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”SUMMARY” header_color=”#e88f1b” separator=”” tdc_css=””]Web designing is the process of the production and maintenance of the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics of the websites, etc. using both non-technical and technical skills. They are involved in producing not just the look of the website, but they determine its working as well. Their main role is to generate the look and the feel of the website through integrating multiple forms of media.[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT ALL CAN I DO?” header_color=”#e88f1b”][/td_block_text_with_title]
Online and Print Publishing Companies
Online publishing companies employ web designers to help in designing portals.
Web/ Game Designing Studios
Web designers play a key role in Web/Game designing studios.
Corporates - Marketing/ Corporate Communication
With the increase in the importance of internet, the demand of Web designers has increased in the corporate sector.
Advertising companies hire web designers.
Most of the web designers work as freelancers.
[td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”CAREER PATH” header_color=”#e88f1b” separator=”” tdc_css=””]
Graphic Design Studios
Web designers can also work in graphic design studios.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII with Any Stream||Pursue Bachelors in Design (Graphics/Web Design) for 3 years||Pursue Post Graduation in Design (Graphics/Web Design) for 2 years||–|
|Clear Class XII with any stream||Pursue Diploma in Web Designing||Pursue Graduation in Web Designing||–|
|Any Stream||Pursue certifications in Web Designing||Pursue Diploma in Web Designing||–|
- The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in class XII.
- Most colleges have an age limit of 20 years.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Design web pages in accordance with the clients, need and target audience
- Create wireframes, user flows, site maps to enable design and development of apps and websites
- Take decisions regarding the layout, fonts, colour combinations and the content
- Keep in touch with the clients for reviews and possible editions
- Make sure that the web page is appropriate for the target audience
- Ensure the captivity power of the web page
- Ensure that the website is easy to use and access
- Verify the content of the website for authentication
- One should be able to use innovation in creation of user-friendly designs