[td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”SUMMARY” header_color=”#e88f1b” separator=”” tdc_css=””]User experience is how a person feels when interfacing with a website, a web application or desktop software. UX study and evaluate how users feel about a system. They are responsible for ensuring ease of use and efficiency in performing tasks. They work on the aesthetics, utility, and efficiency. They strive to give as much detail as possible in order to enhance an individual’s experience while interacting with a software.[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT ALL CAN I DO?” header_color=”#e88f1b”][/td_block_text_with_title]
Web/ App Development Companies
UX designers work in high demand in Web/App development companies.
Online and Print Publishing Companies
Online and print publishing companies employ UX designers.
Graphic Design Studios
UX designers also work in graphic design studios.
Corporates - Marketing/ Corporate Communication
Corporate sector has many jobs for UX designers.
UX designers play an important role in advertising companies.
[td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”CAREER PATH” header_color=”#e88f1b” separator=”” tdc_css=””]
UX designers work as freelancers.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII with Any Stream||Pursue BCA||Pursue certifications in UX designing||–|
|Clear Class XII with any stream||Pursue B.Sc Computer Science||Pursue certifications in UX designing||–|
|Clear Class XII with any steam||Pursue graduation in any stream||Pursue certifications in UX Designing||–|
- Some colleges have Maths and Computer Science as mandatory subjects in Class XII.
- Must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age varies between 22-25 years for BCA Course
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Produce an interface for human-computer interaction
- Work in team with different designers to maximize user experience in an app or website
- Focus on the working of the product and the user experience
- Create the product keeping in mind the psychology of the users along with latest market trends
- Use different computer software programmes
- Create wireframes, user flows, site maps to enable design and development of apps and websites
- Review the designed product and make the necessary amendments