Web/ App Development Companies
You can work with the Web/App development companies. They focus a lot on customer experience the most and UI designers take care of this part.
Online and Print Publishing Companies
Online & Print Publishing Companies hire UI designers.
Graphic Design Studios
UI designers work in graphic studios to help graphic designers to provide best customer experience.
Corporates - Marketing/ Corporate Communication
UI designers are in huge demand in corporate sector these days.
Advertising agencies employ UI designers.
You can work with different companies as a freelancer.
|Clear Class XII with Any Stream||Pursue BCA||Pursue certifications in UI designing|
|Clear Class XII with any stream||Pursue B.Sc Computer Science||Pursue certifications in UI designing|
|Clear Class XII with any steam||Pursue graduation in any stream||Pursue certifications in UI Designing|
- Some colleges have Maths and Computer Science as mandatory subjects in Class XII.
- Must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age varies between 22-25 years for BCA Course
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Execute the visual design stages of an app or website development from concept to final development
- Think of ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs
- Analyse user data to make changes in the design to enhance user experience
- Coordinate and work with a team of designers while developing an app or a website
- Create wireframes, user flows, site maps to enable design and development of apps and websites
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Review the designed product and make the necessary amendments
- Use different computer software programmes