Public Health Administration
Public Health Administrators is a field of administration which focus on disease prevention and health promotions. The career profile relates to leadership, management, and administration of health care, hospitals & public health systems. They work with hospitals, public organizations and government organizations. There is agrowth in the health awareness which has resulted spreading medical support to all section of the society. This has led to the increase in prospects in this career.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII with Science Stream with Biology.
- Graduation –Pursue Bachelor’s degree such as Bachelors in Public Health, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPT, B.Pharm, B.Sc. in any allied health sciences.
- After Graduation –Pursue Masters in Public Health or Pursue Diploma/Post Graduation Diploma in Public Health Management.
- After Post graduation –Masters in Philosophy (M.Phil.) for 2 years/Pursue Ph.D. in Philosophy / Public Health.
- Bachelors of Science in Health Administration
- Masters of Science in Health Administration
- Bachelors in Health Administration
- Masters in Health Administration
Who can hire?
Consulting firms, Advocacy groups, health-based grant projects, Health foundations, Professional associations, Non-profit organizations, Regulatory agencies, local, State and federal government agencies,v and Universities.
With a bachelor’s degree and experience, some candidates may select to pursue graduate studies in public health administration to development their career opportunities. The graduate degree may also be a right choice for someone who are like to move into the healthcare administration areaor already has an undergraduate degree in another field. For example, allied health technicians and nurses may select to pursue a graduate degree in public health administration, as well as bachelor’s degrees in a business area likepublic or accounting relations.