Health Insurance Specialist
These specialists work with medical records, coding and billing professionals, and insurance companies. They ensure that benefits are properly applied. They also work with insurance companies in order to develop new plans.
Social and Community Service Managers
They work with other healthcare professionals, social workers, community organizers etc. They coordinate and create programs for the betterment of communities, families and individuals.
They manage healthcare practices, including large medical groups and physician organizations.
Human Resource Manager
They manage plan and also direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. Some of the work includes recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff. They also consult with top executives on strategic planning. They serve as an important link between the management and various employees.
Training and Development Managers
They plan, direct, and coordinate programs in order to enhance the knowledge and skills of the organization’s employees.
Administrative Services Managers
They help organizations and companies to operate successfully. They plan a variety of services which may include coordinating and centralizing the operations of several departments. Their job profile includes combining distribution, information and mail services.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII with Science Stream with Biology||Pursue Bachelor’s degree such as Bachelors in Public Health, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPT, B.Pharm, B.Sc. in any allied health sciences for 3-4 years||Pursue Masters in Public Health (MPH||Masters in Philosophy (M.Phil) for 2 years/Pursue Ph.D. in Philosophy / Public Health for 3-4 years|
|Clear Class XII with Science Stream with Biology||Pursue Bachelor’s degree such as Bachelors in Public Health, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPT, B.Pharm, B.Sc. in any allied health sciences for 3-4 years||Pursue Diploma/Post Graduation Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) for 1-2 years||–|
- Most college have eligibility criteria of minimum 50% aggregate marks in Class XII / and some of minimum 60%.
- Must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
- Some colleges/ universities also have an age limit (17 at 31st December of the year of admission).
- In some universities, you can also apply after a post-graduation in Social Science.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Promote good health care and hygiene among general public
- Develop policies to help people gain health facilities
- Reach out to people, even to those who are in the most remote areas
- Supervise the structure of the coursework
- Work in accordance with suggestions of various doctors, hospitals and healthcare centers
- Hire and train people to implement the programmes
- Correspond with people with effective language and personality
- Manage the finances and the organisation
- Perform keeping in mind the ethical code of conduct