Fine Arts is the study of painting, drawing, sculpting, dance, music, literature, theatreand architecture. It requires passion for creating or imagining. Itemphasis on creating objects using ideas and concepts which draw out the aesthetics of that object. A specialized degree in Fine Arts allows the students to acquire knowledge and education relating to performing and visual arts. A student of fine arts can have majors in either sculpture, design,music, drama, painting, pottery, or any other related subject. Now, there are huge opportunities in the sector of Fine Arts with high income, prestige and popularity.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII in Any stream.
- Graduation –Pursue Bachelors in Fine or Visual Arts or Pursue Diploma in Visual /Fine Arts.
- After Graduation –Pursue Masters in Fine or Visual Arts / PG Diploma / Study Abroad or Pursue PG Diploma in Fine Arts or Study Abroad.
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Visual Art
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts (BA)
- Master of Fine Art or Master in Visual Arts
- Master of Arts in Fine Arts (MA)
Who can hire?
Advertising companies, Art Studios, Boutiques,Tailoring Shops, Theatres,Education Institutions, Fashion Houses,Animation, Television Industry, Teaching,Sculpture, Textile Industry.
Nowadays, the prospects in Fine arts are increasing at a fast rate in the numerous sectors. Currently, to obtain excellent salary, prestige and popularity, youth population of India are getting enticed to this field.
Studentsafter completing graduation have a choice to work as artist in government offices, an art teacher or photographer. You can also pursue careers in architecture, academia and the film industry.