Undoubtedly the self-sacrificing profession, doctors play an important role towards maintaining health and fitness by identifying& treating diseases or injuries of patients. As general doctorstudies patients; record medical histories; recommend medications; analyse and take diagnostic tests. They may also advise patients on protective health care. In medicine, one can specialize in across a wide range of domains and gain the best expertise to treat and help patients with exact problems. Career as a doctor is actuallysatisfying and rewarding but it compriseslots of hard work, longer training period&education.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream
- Graduation – Pursue MBBS for 5.5 years (4.5 years study + 1 year internship).
- After Graduation – Pursue MD in Select Specialization for 2 years.
- After Post graduation – Pursue PhD in Select Specialization.
- B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- D. (Doctor of Medicine)
- S. (Master of Surgery)
- Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- Sc. Nursing
- P.T (Physiotherapy
- O.T (Occupational Therapy)
- U.M.S ( Unani Medicine )
- Ophthalmic Assistant Course
Who can hire?
The demand of doctors is increase in both public and private medical sector, medical research centre, rehabilitation Center,industrial medicine sector etc.
Surgeonsand Physicians are experts in the practice of medicine. They examine patients, identify diseases, and treat a variety of situations. They may order and make tests and use those tests to identify and treat their patients. Surgeons also perform operations and more complex invasive procedures on patients. Surgeonsand Doctors work in a variety of situations, from hospitals and private offices to schools and health clinics.