- Given Indias—is booming corporate growth, a career in marketing is lucrative. This career is best fit for individuals who like to strategize and identify patterns and trends. The various marketing job profiles include – project managers, marketing managers, market analysts,digital marketing experts, etc. Identifying the need and potential markets for products or services, developing products, formulating a pricing and sales strategies for business growth to increase profitability and maintaining public relations are some of the key roles marketing professionals take up. Though most marketing jobs are specialized, a core skill would be the ability to match the perception with achievable action plans. Best for creative people, self-starters and people who can juggle multiple tasks.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT ALL CAN I DO?” header_color=”#e88f1b”][/td_block_text_with_title]
The hectic life schedule that people follow these days has led to the growth of e- commerce. There is a huge demand for digital marketing which involves the promotion of products or brand via electronic media like internet, mobile apps, mobile messaging, etc. The marketers work involves monitoring things such as what is to be viewed, the content, the visual graphics, and for what time duration.
This is the most important stage before any product is launched in the market. It is essential for any company to understand the market. Market research enables the company to understand their consumers, their needs, their purchasing habits and how they view the product.
When a company plans to launch their product in the market, advertising becomes an essential part of brand promotion. It is paid announcement which is done so as to gain customer?-?s attention. Various forms of media is used for promotion of product such as Electronic media (Radio/TV), Print media (Newspaper/Magazine), direct mail, etc. Advertising is done to create brand reinforcement and brand identity.
In order to achieve the maximum profit and sustain the business, marketing strategy is used at various levels of product. This involves both short term as well as long term strategies based on the market research and taking company?-?s goal and objectives into account.
Brand management is crucial for an organization in order to create a reputation of their brand in the marketplace. It consists of various important factors such as brand positioning, cost, customer satisfaction and being aware of the competitors. A good brand management not only increase the sale of the product being advertised, but other products which are associated with the brand.
Integrated Market Communication
Integrated marketing communication (IMC), as the name says, it integrated various forms of marketing methods in order to maximize the communication impact on the target consumer, thus increasing the sale of the product.
Public relations/ Corporate Communication
Public relations department act as a bridge between the customers and the organization. They are the spokesperson for the company and are involved in creating a favorable brand image. They work with press releases to promote new products or to keep the investment community informed of business partnerships, financial results, or other company news.
Direct marketing or Database marketing is used to reach customers directly using their phone numbers, email ids, purchase histories, etc. and communicate about new product or services.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Pass Class XII in any Stream||Pursue bachelors in BBM (Bachelors in Business Management)/ BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration)/ B. Com (Hons.) – Marketing/ or any other discipline for 3 years||Pursue MBA/ PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) in Marketing for 2years||–|
|Pass Class XII in any Stream||Pursue bachelors in BBM (Bachelors in Business Management)/ BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration)/ B. Com (Hons.) Any other discipline for 3 years||Pursue Diploma/ Advance Certification Courses in Marketing||–|
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy to reach the target audience
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from conceiving idea to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for blogs and websites that attract the target audience
- Build strategic relationships with a range of stakeholders including customers, vendors, agencies and hike partner organizations
- Consult product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against target goals
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution