Environmental engineering is a subset of CIVIL ENGINEERING, where you will get much more opportunities for a rewarding career just keep growing. Environmental engineers use technological and scientific principles to prevent or repair harm to the environment, obeying with federal and local regulations in the process. They address a sort of environmental problems from the broad to the highly specialized, comprising waste management and disposal, pollution control, recycling, land management and public health. They also study the effect of technology advancements on environment. By the increasing focus of national and international bodies/ government towards environment conservation, the future scenarios for environmental engineers are extremely bright.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 Science Stream
- Graduation: Pursue B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree)in Environmental Engineering
- After Graduation: Pursue M.Tech
- After Post Graduation: Pursue PhD
- Associate’s Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Online Environmental Engineering Degrees
- Master’s and Doctoral Degrees in Environmental Engineering
Who can hire?
Architectural engineering services, Scientific and technical consulting services, Management Companies, Federal, Universities, state and local government and testing laboratories.
Environmental engineers plan systems for industrial and municipal water supplies, research the environmental effect of future construction projects and industrial wastewater treatment. Demand for Environmental Engineers at the time of flooding to monitor and offset the environmental impact.