A teacher is someone who helps to acquire knowledge and educate others. They involve with student in their fundamental stage of development. By judging children on various skills, they explain, inspire and motivate them to lead. The work role of a teacher depends on his/herposition and work place.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII in Any stream.
- Graduation –Pursue Graduation in any stream and Pursue B.Ed.
- After Graduation –After Graduation pursue Education/Bachelors in Education (B.Ed.) or Pursue Masters in Education (M.Ed.).
- After post-graduation–Pursue Masters in Education (M.Ed.) for 1-2 years or Ph.D. in Education or job.
- Associate Degree Programs in Education
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Education
- Master’s in Education Programs
- Doctorate Degrees in Education
Who can hire?
Schools and colleges, Universities, Art colleges and music academies, Distance education tutoring, publishing houses,as examiners,Tuition teachers, Columnists etc.
The best fit for your career goals is bachelors, associates, masters, or doctoral degree in a specialty area. Maximum bachelor’s degree students complete 1-2 years of general education courses and start taking courses in the particulararea. When you apply for admission to a teacher education program, you will normally need to identify the subject and grade level you want to teach. Some schools also provide pre-professional education programs that can help learnerssearch different areas of teaching.