Shine On : Tips For Flawless Skin
Every youth wants a picture-perfect, Clear, beautiful, and flawless skin .Your skin care routine and lifestyle habits are the most important predictors of your skin’s health. Stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, and pollution, damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, these are some of the factors that can spoil the texture and quality of our skin. Instead of preferring the products from market, why not try natural home remedies, which will make you feel relaxed…
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 WAYS TO GET CLEAR SKIN AT HOME.
Lemons are extremely refreshing and keep you skin clear, refreshed and spotless .it contains citric acid which promotes skin care by removing dead cells and its vitamin c content increases the cell renewal process which helps to reduce dark spots and not only that it help improve your overall skin complexion.
- Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice on your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. After this, rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it. Do this daily or every alternative day.
- Another option is squeeze the juice of half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- To exfoliate your skin, mix two teaspoons each of lemon juice and sugar. Apply the mixture on your face, neck and hands. Scrub in a circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy glowing skin.
Another option you can rely on is turmeric , this natural ingredient is skin lightening agent as well as is antiseptic which can minimize scars and other marks…not only that it can also get rid of alleviate allergic, inflammatory and infectious skin disorders that make your skin look dull and lifeless.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with enough pineapple juice to make a paste. Apply the paste to your face and neck. Leave it on until the paste dries completely. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy two or three times a week to reduce the appearance of spots on skin.
- Make a paste by mixing equal amounts of turmeric powder and gram flour with a little water or milk. Apply it evenly on your skin and leave it on until it dries. Wash it off with lukewarm water, scrubbing your skin gently in a circular motion. Follow this remedy once a week to lighten your skin tone and remove scars.
Honey is another sweet remedy that will keep your skin clear, antibacterial and moisturized. Here are some remedies where your skin can taste the sweetness of this honey.
- Apply raw honey directly on your skin. Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple. Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
- Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey. Then add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix it in well. Apply it all over your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Use this face mask once a week to enjoy radiant and clear skin.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is yet another antibacterial ingredient with loads of benefits – it gives clear, moisturizing, and spotless skin as well as kills the bacteria which causes acne … these are few remedies which can help you
- Extract the gel from an Aloe Vera leaf.
- Apply the gel on your face using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry on its own for about half an hour, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy daily or several times per week.
- Baking Soda
When it comes to absolute clear skin and healthy skin, it is important to get rid of pimples, acne, spots…and maintain the pH level of skin; the solution to all these problem is ‘Baking Soda’… baking soda have properties to keep skin free from dirt, impurities and dead cells. Here are few remedies which you can follow-
- Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of water or lemon juice to make a paste. Cleanse your face and use the paste to gently exfoliate the skin. Finally rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a towel. Follow this remedy two or three times a week.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon each of baking soda and raw honey. Apply this mixture onto damp skin and massage gently for just one minute. Then wash with lukewarm water. Finally, splash some cold water on your face to close the pores. Follow this remedy once a week.
Cucumbers are full of water which hydrates and nourishes our skin; cucumber can repair damaged skin, removes dead skin and can add glow to your face, giving you a picture- perfect look…these remedies can give you picture – perfect look
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices, and rub them thoroughly all over your face. Leave it on overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. Do this daily before going to bed.
- Alternatively, make a mixture with equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply this mixture to your skin, allow it to dry completely, and then wash it off with warm water. Do this daily.