BBA Graduates can take up role of a financial analyst and help provide guidance regarding investment decisions to individuals. There are various private and public-sector banks such as ICICI, HSBC, YES Bank, Axis Bank, SBI and companies such as Deloitte & KPMG offer various roles in finance sector.
Sales & Marketing
Sales and marketing field provides huge opportunity to BBA graduates. A majority of BBA graduates get absorbed by companies as a management trainee, marketing executives, business development executives in leading organization such as FMCG, Retail, Pharma sector etc.
BBA graduates get hired in leading consulting firms such as IBM, Accenture, Deloitte etc. Consulting firms provide access to individuals with subject matter expert who can help them take right decisions. Being part of Consulting firms allows one to gain experience across diverse set of industries.
The first point of contact in any organization is the Human resource department. Students who have interest in hiring activities, placements, performance evaluation, and appraisals can opt for a career in human resources.
Supply chain managers inspect the materials, information and finances as they move from supplier to the manufacturer to whole seller to retail to consumer. Students with interest in supply chain management can work in the supply chain department of FMCG, Automotive & Retail Companies amongst others.
With a large number of startup ventures emerging, BBA graduates can take up management roles in these organizations. Typical roles include Growth Hackers, Marketing Specialist, Product Managers etc.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Commerce Stream||Pursue BBA/BFIA/BMS/BS (H) BBE/BSc Finance or Economics /BBA Banking Insurance for 3 years||Pursue MBA for 2 Years/Job||–|
|Clear Class XII in Commerce Stream||Pursue Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) (BBA +MBA) for 5 years||–||–|
- Most colleges have minimum requirement of 50% marks in Class XI
- English and Maths are mandatory subjects for selection in some colleges.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Direct and oversee an organization’s financial and budgetary activities
- Define marketing strategies to attract the target audience
- Innovate by applying new technologies in the workplace
- Drive organizational sales by defining growth strategies
- Analyze financial statements, sales reports and other performance indicators
- Identify places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies and programmes
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organization
- Gather requirements from the customer and other stakeholders to prepare project report
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Solve day to day business problems
- Oversee and manage the work of team members
- Consult other executives, staff and board members on operations