Cabin Crew can be an outstanding career choice if travelling across the world and interacting with new people motivate you. Cabin crew are the in-flight members that make travellers comfortable while they are flying to their destinations. They take care of the passengers boarding, luggage, seats, and food and basic requirements with their security by introducing them to certain security measures. They also essential to provide a written report about all the records of the flight, which comprises sales report about the food and other products. Training in cabin crew services comprise the study of the work, in-flight procedures, emergencies and passenger handling, duties after flight evaluation, landing, dealing with passengers with special needs, beverage and food services among others. To become a cabin crew member one must be attractive and physically fit.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII in Any stream.
- Graduation –Pursue Diploma in cabin crew or Pursue Bachelors in Hotel Management Catering & Technology.
- After Graduation –Pursue Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in cabin crew/HMCT.
- Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew
- Diploma in Hospitality Management& Cabin Crew Services
- Diploma in Airline and Travel Management
- Diploma In Aviation & Hospitality Management
- Certificate Course in Air Hostess/Flight Purser
Who can hire?
Private Domestic Airlines, Private International Airlines, Government Domestic Airlines, Government International Airlines.
Because of increase in new airlines in the aviation sector, this industry is growing. That’s why the job prospects of the Cabin Attendants are increasing at a very fast rate. The Job profile of the flight attendants is actually exciting, they can visit all over the world & see several cultures while earning a practically good salary at the same time.